The Bible is the word of God, and prayer is our sword of the spirit. Combining both together we can wreak havoc on Satan and his kingdom. For we battle not against flesh but spirit.
With the appropriate Bible fire we can rain fire in the spiritual realm against devil and his agent. Here are top 10 Bible verses I have compiled to help you.
- Psalm 18:45: “The strangers shall fade away, and be afraid out of their close places.” This verse is very effective to cast out demon, disease, and annul spiritual attack.
- Philippians 2:10: “That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;” Like the Psalms above this verse is also effective to let the devil know the mandate in the name of Jesus. Once emphasized you render the devil powerless.
- Psalm 118:17: “I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.” This verse can be used: when the devil tries to bring a problem or attack that can terminate ones live. This will help you remind the devil that God’s purpose for you is not death.
- Isaiah 49:26: “And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.” This verse is to wage war against witchcraft, which is also a manifestation of devil. This is the Lord’s promise and a jot of his word will never go unfulfilled.
- Psalm 124:7: “Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped.” Liberation from the power of devil is as easy as ABC with just rendering this verse with faith. Our Lord Jesus let us realize that, with a faith like a mustard seed we can command the mountain to be lifted and so it shall be.
- Psalms 18:10: “The name of the LORD is a strong tower: the righteous runneth into it, and is safe.” When one is loosing the battle in the spiritual realm, this verse can be used to fortify oneself then retaliate. Declaring that it is written, will weaken all the enemies device against you.
- Psalm 97:3: “A fire goeth before him, and burneth up his enemies round about.” No doubt, the devil is an enemy of God. You must include this verse to arouse God’s anger against his enemies including devil. By doing so, the fire will be too hot for the devil to withhold.
- Psalm 35:1-8: “Plead my cause, O Lord, with them that strive against me: fight against them that fight against me…”. What a powerful verses! You utilize it to call on God to fight and destroy on your behalf.
- Isaiah 10:27: “And it shall come to pass in that day, that his burden shall be taken away from off thy shoulder, and his yoke from off thy neck, and the yoke shall be destroyed because of the anointing.” The difference in this Bible verse from others that has been mentioned in this article is that is a promise. You have to tune it into a declaration that it has come to pass.
- John 8:36: ‘If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.” Like the one above you have to turn this into declaration. You now say “The Son has make me free, i am be free indeed.” This has the capability of setting you free.
Do you know you can submit your own articles to us? Click here to get started.